Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Candle Holders

I am a regular candle user. We go through them every few weeks in my home. Not to mention, just about every room has its own candle. Who doesn't love the Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co filled candles?!

Considering we go through these things every few weeks I began to notice how many jars were tossed in the garbage. So, I figured I'd try and put them to use. Instead of purchasing expensive bathroom containers for Q-tips, cotton balls, and other things I decided to create my own. The nice thing about these candles is they come in different sizes too. Oh, and they include a lid, even better!

Tutorial:
- I took a candle that was no longer being used and cut the excess wax out of the bottom. 

*It helps to stick it in the freezer for about 10 minutes to harden the wax. 

- I removed the labels so that there is no evidence of it being a candle. 

- Lastly, I cleaned it out real good with windex and a sponge.


There you have it... So easy peasy and totally cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment